C-level | Strategic Boardroom Meeting
Get in touch!
Designed to be the birthplace of the ideas and alliances that will define the future of Retail Banking in Europe.
Behind the stage, beyond the slides; in private, and in the company of decision-making peers leading their organizations, the Strategic Boardroom is a unique experience for those who understand the power of connection and are ready to join an elite network of proven leaders.
"...for those who understand the power of connection ..."
Exclusivity and member count set apart, the strategic Boardroom is a platform that escapes limits and preconceptions. Relaying on the expertise, thinking-process and goal orientation of each of the joining members, it lets go of time constraints and topic selection. To guarantee success the meeting will be run in a similar fashion as described by the Harvard Business Review:
- A meeting defines the team or group. Those present belong to it; those absent do not.
- A meeting is the place where the group revises, updates, and adds to what it knows as a group.
- A meeting helps every individual understand both the collective and the way in which his own and everyone else’s work can contribute to the members’ success.
- Defining the Objective: Every item on the agenda will be submitted prior to the meeting by the participants themselves.
- People: The value and success of the meeting will be guaranteed through careful selection of the participants limited to a maximum of 15 members and through the preparation of a base agenda to begin from.
Structure of discussion
Led by the elected Chairman, each subject will be raised analyzed and discussed under the light that multiple perspectives will bring. Each, oriented towards conclusions and meeting takeaways.
How to join
The Strategic Boardroom is reserved for a maximum of 15 participants, exclusively C-level Executives and Board members from internationally renowned companies.
If you are at that moment of your career and would like to learn more about other participants, Chairman and subjects already proposed, we would love to hear from you. Submit the form below and our Conference Director will reach out to you to start the conversation that can mark the start of a new opportunity in your career.